Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Snap, Crackle, Pop

Hey, Jude -

Today brought yet another lesson I hope you learn. It's OK to be in a bad mood now and then, but try hard not to be cranky with other people. When you're not feeling happy or you're tired it's easy to get short tempered, especially with the people you love the most. You'll find that you're the most comfortable around people who love you, so it's easy to let your guard down and unleash some of your bad mood on the very people who deserve your bright, sunshiny self the most.

Right now Daddy and I are getting ready to move our family into our new apartment. We've lived in this apartment for 3 years before you were born and now we're moving into a bigger apartment where you will have your very own bedroom. I'm excited to be moving, but moving is difficult and it can be quite stressful. When I get stressed I can get grumpy and then snap at Daddy. Luckily, Daddy loves me very much and knows that I'm just in a bad mood and he doesn't take it personally, but it's not a nice thing for me to do.

So, try to remember that even when you're in a bad mood it's not nice to be snappy with people. The stress will pass, tomorrow is another day and a whole new chance to have a happy time again.

I love you my Jude, my happy boy, my little learner,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment