Saturday, November 28, 2009

Friends

Hey, Jude -

I was thinking today about how important is it to have a family around you for love and support. Family doesn't just mean mom, dad, and baby. Family can mean many things. Daddy & I talk to you about this sometimes - how families don't all look the same, but the love is the same no matter what kind of package it comes in.

This weekend we went to brunch with some friends and it made me think about extended family. Sometimes we don't get to see our friends very often, but they're still part of our big, extended family. When you get older you may have friends that live in different states or countries and you may not get a chance to see them very much. What I hope you experience is what Daddy & I have with our friends - even if we don't get together frequently we still keep the love we have for each other as strong as if we saw each other every day.

I love you, my Jude. My friendly boy.
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment